1. What kind of glass do you use?
Answer: We use high quality OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or OEM equivalent glass.
2. I purchased my own windshield, can you guys just install it?
Answer: Because we cannot guarantee the quality, fit and safety of the windshield, we will not be able to install any glass that was not verified through our company.
3. How quickly can I get an appointment?
Answer: We typically are able to accommodate our customers within 1-2 days.
4. How long will my windshield replacement take?
Answer: Depending on the job, replacement generally takes 30 minutes to an hour.
5. What if I don’t know if my insurance will cover my windshield
Answer: No problem! We will find out this information for you. Simply contact us and we will handle the rest.
6. If my insurance covers my windshield replacement, will I need to
Answer: This would depend if you have full glass coverage or not. In some cases, you may have to pay the amount of your deductible. We will confirm this information with your insurance company prior to calculating the cost of services.
7. What if I’m not insured for glass replacement?
Answer: Customers without glass insurance can pay us directly by cash, check or credit card.
8. Do you offer mobile services for the glass work I need done?
Answer: We are happy to offer free mobile services to our clients throughout the Phoenix metro area. Simply schedule your appointment and our technicians will drive to your home, office or work location to complete the job.
9. What are your hours of operation?
Answer: We're open during the week from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and on weekends our hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. In certain cases we may be able to schedule an appointment for our technicians to complete the job outside of these hours however, it depends on a case-by-case basis.
10. I live outside of the Valley, can you still service my glass damage?
Answer: In most cases, yes we are more than capable of providing our services to AZ residents who live outside of the Valley. In order to accommodate your specific requests, please take a moment and complete our contact form or give our Piper representatives a call through our local phone number.